Loading...

Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall

Gossiping/bitching about others have become a norm in this competitive society of ours nowadays. It doesn’t really matter whether you are hanging out with friends in college, chilling out at a cafeteria during lunch hour with a bunch of fellow colleagues, or having a brisk walk down the pavement of a park directly opposite your house, you could see 2 or more people mingled at a corner, gossiping their heads off.

It’s common to have a stereotyped thinking that gossips often go along with girls. But it’s time for our dear men to wake up from their fantasies and venture into the reality. Due to tremendous globalization, I believe that men and women are finally setting foot on equal grounds, where women are no longer being oppressed by most societies across the globe and men are no longer given the utmost priority and sole opportunity to rule over women both in academics and in religions. It’s without a doubt that women are able to accomplish what men could achieve, likewise, it shows no sign of awkwardness for men to take over a woman’s job i.e. housewife, because men could also manage house chores besides having to work in the office! =)

Going back to the topic, if females gossip, so do the males. And I don’t find that little piece of information “traumatic” as some others might do. The point is that we shouldn’t place too much of our attention on others but on ourselves instead. Have you ever look yourself in the mirror for just a few seconds and ask, why are people mistreating you or why are they backstabbing you when you think they should not? When some things in life goes haywire, don’t blame on others or start barking at everyone else around you as if you’ve just been bitten by a pariah dog and got infected with the Mad Cow Disease. Maybe you are the root to the little problem that occurred rather than others? Ever thought of that?

However, there’s always a room for improvement and no such thing there is as TOO LATE. Realizing yourself may be the first step to a better self in the future, you would never know if you don’t attempt.

  • [1] I’ve come to realize that, my last ex
    • Don’t exist!
  • [2] I’ve come to realize that, when I talk 
    • I murmur.
  • [3] I’ve come to realize that, I love
    • To sing when there’s no one around.
  • [4] I’ve come to realize that, my friends
    • Gave me the support I needed.
  • [5] I’ve come to realize that, I’ve lost
    • Interest in studying?
  • [6] I’ve come to realize that, I hate
    • Inconsiderate smokers.
  • [7] I’ve come to realize that, marriage
    • Is a lifetime commitment that must not be taken lightly.
  • [8] I’ve come to realize that, somewhere, someone is thinking
    • About something complicated.
  • [9] I’ve come to realize that, I’ll always
    • Dream no matter how tired I am.
  • [10] I’ve come to realize that, the last time I truly cried was
    • When I hurt my mom’s feelings badly.
  • [11] I’ve come to realize that, my cell phone is
    • Rotting from the inside.
  • [12] I’ve come to realize that, when I wake up in the morning
    • I regretted sleeping late last night.
  • [13] I’ve come to realize that, before I go to sleep at night
    • I’ll make sure that the lights are switched off.
  • [14] I’ve come to realize that, right now I am thinking about
    • Hanging out with my friends!
  • [15] I’ve come to realize that, I get on MySpace
    • Not even once.
  • [16] I’ve come to realize that, today
    • I don’t have to attend college!
  • [17] I’ve come to realize that, tonight I will
    • Watch a movie.
  • [18] I’ve come to realize that, school is
    • So relaxing and fun!
  • [19] I’ve come to realize that, tomorrow I will
    • Start studying hard for my upcoming Linear Algebra quiz.
  • [20] I’ve come to realize that, if I had never entered the world
    • I would miss the chance to witness many wonderful things.
  • [21] I’ve come to realize that, I like
    • To blog a lot!
  • [22] I’ve come to realize that, without my family
    • I would never know the meaning of LOVE.
  • [23] I’ve come to realize that, true love
    • Would never be found within a day.
  • [24] I’ve come to realize that,
    • I’m turning into a couch potato?
  • [25] I’ve come to realize that,
    • I’m going to tag Chloe, Rina, Edwin, Calvin, and Sheryl.

0 comments:

top