Loading...

LOVE

“The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to LOVE and to be LOVED in return” – Moulin Rouge. Do you think LOVE is a very simple subject to deal with? Think again.

Categorized under Romance, typical TV series or dramas especially those of Korean productions, would definitely make one tear buckets because of their ingenious storyline, which is simple yet tragic. It is rather common to catch a glimpse of 2 or maybe more guys wooing a girl at the beginning of the episode itself. Getting to know each other as love rivals, all guys battle among themselves to get the girl of their dream. However, those series would normally end with none of them succeeding. Tragic, as I’ve mentioned. You would never want to have a first-hand experience on that. But, Love is inevitable. It would get every soul of Adam and Eve’s on this very planet as long as there exist the 2 genders of God’s creation – Male and Female. 

Most of you might definitely have gotten yourselves involved in multiples LOVE-HATE relationships at this stage of your life, admit or not. There’s one question for all plausible veterans of love out there. Do you ever believe in long-lasting love? The LOVE that’s flawless, perfect and wonderful that all have been dreaming of? Well, I believe and have absolute faith in it. Just because most of marriages nowadays would usually end with heart-breaking arguments and divorce, doesn’t mean that long-lasting love would never exist. Just because only a handful of married couples would be able to keep the love burning in their hearts till their heads turn white, doesn’t mean that long-lasting love is inclined to impossible. Just so you know.

Or maybe you have an utterly opposing thought. You believe that love is a thing that’s ever-lasting and is able to satiate all desires in your life. Love is perfect that nothing, absolutely NOTHING, even if the world stops spinning around, would ever hinder your affection from its inexorable growth. Because you are sanguine about love relationships, you have this strong belief in you that those TV series and dramas often over-play and exaggerate by bringing in arguments and adultery acts into shows with the intention to gain audience and which do not usually apply to reality. Well, I would not say that you are being denial because the relationships as you perceived to be might have a certain possibility to it that it might happen. Stay optimistic!

There would be many reasons as to why I’m writing this and you would definitely find an underlying similarity between those justifications, which has been driving and giving me the inspirations and motivations to move on all these while – a girl. In a few months time, I would be bidding my goodbyes to her or maybe tearing as she walks away. Thinking of that moment right now, I have this sharp sensation of pain in my chest, so excruciating that as though it is being stabbed with million pieces of the shattered glass of my dream. I assume they call this bleeding love. Nothing productive could I do now but to allow those feelings of mine to take control over me and to savor and cherish every possible moments that fate allows me to be with her. I hope that happiness would I bring to her when she’s still here in Malaysia. The rest, I shall hand it all down to destiny to decide.

That is all I could possibly express right now but of course, that would not be all of my thoughts and feelings. I think I should just chill out now and go with the flow. Thanks to all that’s standing on my side. Appreciate it with all my heart.

With Love, Sean.

0 comments:

top