Loading...

Tags I Lurve!

Ten Things i Wish i Could Say to Ten Different People (but don't say their name):

  1. I’ve not seen you for days now but I’m starting to miss you already. I like you.
  2. You’ll always be my best friend.
  3. Happy Birthday! Enjoy this great day of yours.
  4. Study Hard but not too hard. It’s only PMR.
  5. Thank you for always being there for me. I appreciate it with all my heart.
  6. Don’t force yourself into it, you’ll end up hurting both parties.
  7. I hope the best for the both of you. Thank you for the advice!
  8. Don’t worry too much about it, your mom would set you free eventually.
  9. You can be a better person if you change.
  10. What have you become? It felt like I never knew you before.

Nine things about myself :

  1. Jack of all trades, master of none.
  2. I can be talkative and I can be cool. It all depends on who I’m interacting with.
  3. I’m observant and I’ve great memories that are meant for short term usages only.
  4. I will have insomnia at times because I tend to think too much.
  5. I just love hanging out with friends.
  6. Action movies are my favorite, especially those that involves martial arts and arsenals.
  7. I smile a lot but I get depressed easily.
  8. Although I’m lean, I can eat a lot! My metabolism rate is always at its optimum. 
  9. I have a dream to be rich to make my wife the happiest woman on earth.

Eight ways to win my heart :

  1. My dream girl. C
  2. Valuing friendship just as valuing a diamond-studded ring.
  3. Having great hip-hop dancing, breakdancing, popping, shuffling, and any other cool dance moves and skills.
  4. Creativity.
  5. Honesty.
  6. Generosity and having great sympathy for those in need.
  7. Muscular physique. *I’m not gay*
  8. Someone who understands me well.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot :

  1. When can my love be answered?
  2. When am I finding a job for myself?
  3. Do I really like Actuarial Science?
  4. How am I going to blog about today?
  5. Will I get to see my friends again?
  6. Am I addicted to blogging?
  7. Why am I not accomplishing the things written on my to-do list?

Six things I do before I fall asleep :

  1. Thinking whether should I not go to bed tonight.
  2. Read something if I’m sleeping early that night.
  3. Say good night to her if she’s still online.
  4. Reluctant to switch off my computer.
  5. Change into my pyjamas.
  6. Set the alarm, which would not take any effect on my wonderful sleep the next morning.

Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) :

  1. My family.
  2. The person I like/love.
  3. My friends.
  4. People who did something for me.
  5. Myself.

Four things your wearing right now : (Oh, no! Gotta wear something first! Haha~)

  1. Glasses.
  2. B.U.M watch.
  3. B.U.M shirt.
  4. Shorts.

Three places that you would like to go:

  1. Europe.
  2. Somewhere with my friends.
  3. More Partays and Outhangs!

Two things you want to do before you die :

  1. Inspire someone.
  2. Do everything that’s in my Bucket List.

One confession :

  1. I find those moments without your presence UNWORTHY.

I tag:

  • Chloe
  • Rina
  • Li Foong (Will this be your first tag?)
  • Sister – Pei Ning

0 comments:

top