Loading...

Overdue

10 Things You Must Have Before 23!!

  1. Crumplers

crumplerLogoI have always wished to have a Crumpler bag. Seeing that I just came back from Singapore, which has a lot of Crumpler outlets, my thirst of having one of those bags just grew stronger. What hinders me from purchasing those fancy bags? The price! 

Think! The price of one extra huge sling bag is Singapore $193, which means it is around RM482.50 after conversion. Such unreasonable and ridiculous price. It is so unfair to fellow Malaysians to shop almost everywhere around the globe because the amount of income we are earning is too little!

A typical Singaporean would have earned 2 times more than a Malaysian. And take a look at the prices of the goods, CHEAP! Imagine.. If a Malaysian earns RM4000 a month, a Singaporean would earn double the amount, amounting to $8000 a month. What if both the Malaysian and Singaporean bought one of those Crumpler bags, the Malaysian will have only RM3527.50 left to spend, while the Singaporean still has $7807 in hand! How unfair is that?!

  1. Break dancing/Popping

Jabbawockeez, America’s most famous dance crew, is also my mentor. I have always wanted to dance like them! Can Jeremy tutor me? Every time when I heard the beating rhythms of music, it arouses a good deal of passion in me, but I just couldn’t dance. It’s a sad thing to know. Friends always suggest to me to learn it from the Internet, but I just couldn’t seem to be able to follow their steps. *shrugs*

  1. Girlfriend

Of course, I would like to have someone to brighten up my gloom life. Wouldn’t you?

  1. HTML Coding

Yes! I would love to know everything about Blogger’s HTML Coding so that I could design my own blogskin just like Aaroni! Are you willing to teach me?

  1. Famous Blogger

This dream is not really a real one. But it’s no harm if I one day become as famous as Kenny Sia or Perez Hilton.

Kenny Sia  Perez Hilton

And Famous Bloggers do crazy stuff? Both of them look insane to me! Hahaha. Luckily Kenny is a lesser form of Perez.

  1. Wimbledon Champion

Yes yes! I should start making good use of my “assets.” Tennis, here I come!

  1. Actuary

By 23, I wish that I have sailed through the whole 4 years of my ADP course and gotten myself a degree. Of course, I hope that I have passed all 9 tough professional papers and be a qualified actuary, earning bucks in the US!

  1. Career

Besides being a qualified actuary, I would love to be employed by the US most famous insurance company and hold a position that’s way above everyone else. Though, setting up a company of my own would be best preferred!

  1. Lamborghini

With so much money to spend, I would buy myself a Lamborghini and drive my lovely wife around the city! That is a wonderful fantasy dream for me.

  1. Best Camera

And then I would buy myself a DSLR camera and take up the hobby of Photography!

WHAT A DREAM!

0 comments:

top