Loading...

Dirty Little Secret!

“Am I going to do this or am I not?”

People are often dumbfounded, I would say, when these questions invade their minds. Why would I say so? Usually, when these questions appear, people had to make an ultimate decision out of two or more options, which would later take effect on or alter some other things tremendously that could never be undone. Obviously, the decision made must be a beneficial one rather than a screwed up/detrimental one. That’s why, people would be so caught up in a dilemma that they wouldn’t even have half a second to spare to have their eyes blinked.

With sweat trickling down their foreheads, every second counts as they consider and re-consider the implications of their decisions, making sure that the outcome would be as satisfying as possible. Definitely not an easy task to accomplish. I believe that you readers out there would absolutely have one moment of your life dedicated to this problem-solving-decision-making situation, in which I bet you dreaded it so badly.

The point is, it’s 1.44 in the morning and I’m still seated in front of my 4-months-old notebook, blogging away like there is no tomorrow. The standing fan on my left was previously set to a fan speed of 2 and was adjusted in a way that directed the wind towards my upper body. Meanwhile, I have my safely protected brain working its cells off and spinning away in the skull like a turbo in action, trying to figure out the pros and cons of doing a particular tag that would blow my secrets away? Interesting, no?

For the sake of my blog, for the sake of blog readers, for the sake of my interest in doing tags, and for the sake of all sakes, I decided to give in. As I write, I’ll try to be as honest as I can be. Here goes and Enjoy~

  • [1] Who was your last text from? And how old are they?
    • Calvin and he’s 20 years old?
  • [2] Where was your default picture taken?
    • Turkey.
  • [3] What’s your middle name?
    • Yi.
  • [4] Does your crush likes you back?
    • I wonder.
  • [5] What is your current mood(s)?
    • Sleepy and normal.
  • [6] What color shirt are you wearing?
    • Yellowish-white.
  • [7] Would you kiss the last person you kissed, again?
    • I don’t even remember who I last kissed.
  • [8] If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
    • People make mistakes, don’t they? People learn from their mistake, don’t they? People then become who they are today, don’t they? Why think of the past? Focus on the path ahead of you instead.
  • [9] Do you have a crazy side?
    • Definitely. Just bring me to a club, blast the music, and see what happens next.
  • [10] Ever had a near death experience?
    • I was young when I went to Penang. I remember swimming in a crowded pool with my parents near the edge. The pool was an adult pool, which explains why I was having a ring float over me. For some reasons, both my parents left me alone at the side while they swam to the deeper section in the middle. Imagine a naughty little boy being left alone by the staircase that descends down to the very pool. He started kicking the blue-tiled stairs and “BLOP!” he disappeared. He struggled to float and breathe while he shouted for his mom but all efforts proved futile. In the water, he could see his mother’s blurry image at a distance. He thought he would not survive. Then, there was a firm grip on his arms, followed by a strong tug. He was pulled to surface. Thank God, the lifeguard did his job.
  • [11] What is something you do a lot?
    • Online and blogging.
  • [12] Are you angry at anyone?
    • Not for now.
  • [13] Are you a pervert?
    • Not really, no.
  • [14] When was the last time you cried tear?
    • While I was watching a movie, and you know what movie was that.
  • [15] Who would you do anything for?
    • Someone who’s special to me.
  • [16] Do you believe in love at first sight?
    • I do.
  • [17] Who do you like?
    • This is torturing.
  • [18] Who was your first true love?
    • She’s still on the loose.
  • [19] Who were you with last?
    • My family?
  • [20] Do you still watch kiddy TV programs?
    • No but it’ll be interesting to watch it.

This tag is definitely not the best, in fact, it’s kind of lame. So I’m not tagging anyone and I recommend no one to do this, even if you are free. Please do not touch this tag.

0 comments:

top