Loading...

Tags I love

Can you name 30 people you can think of right off the top of your head?

 

Don’t read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 30 people. *NO CHEATING* in no order.

1. Edwin

2. Jo-Ann

3. Sheryl

4. Corliss

5. Zong Li

6. Peter

7. Sam

8. Elaine

9. Nikko

10. Shannon

11. Qila

12. Calvin

13. Jeremy

14. Eka

15. Ern Teck

16. Wei Guan

17. Joanna

18. Jason

19. Jie Ying

20. Chloe

21. Kenneth

22. Jasper

23. Chuan Chuen

24. Michelle

25. Rina

26. Desmond

27. Felix

28. Joe Shen

29. Rizuan

30. Sophia

 

Now, the most awaited questions:

  1. How did you meet 22?
    1. *During high school.*
  2. What would you do if you never had met 6?
    1. *The friends-who-smoke list will have one name lesser. (:*
  3. What would you do if 20 and 15 dated?
    1. *I would be in tremendous pain and agony! Just kidding. Ern Teck would not want that anyway. (cheeky smiles)*
  4. If you could marry 30?
    1. *My life would suck without her! Nah. She’ll do all the talking!*
  5. Did you ever like 25?
    1. *Wohoo!!! That’s a wonderful question to ask! I think so?*
  6. Have you ever seen 4?
    1. *Yup! Dumb question to ask! But it’s around 9 years ago.*
  7. Would number 1 and 2 make a good couple?
    1. *Wow! I simply love the questions! I think so!*
  8. Describe 8.
    1. *My gosh. I think God’s watching me doing this tag. Well, Elaine is always confusing me in terms of the things she does, the way she acts, her hilarious sarcasm, her personality.. To describe her would be like writing a script of thousand pages and that will take me more than 10 years!*
  9. Do you like 12?
    1. *For sure, especially his emotionless facial expression.*
  10. Tell me something about 19.
    1. *She’s petite*
  11. What’s 14 favorite color?
    1. *Black? Both his jacket and cap are black.*
  12. What would you do if 7 just confessed he/she liked you?
    1. *I would say, “Screw yourself!”*
  13. When was the last time you talked to number 15?
    1. *Today*
  14. How do you think 1 feels about you?
    1. *He thinks I’m a good singer? Wtf. I know by saying this will definitely create the biggest commotion of all time! But, hell I don’t give a damn.*
  15. What language does 13 speak?
    1. *Mandarin, Cantonese, English, BM, maybe some other dialects”
  16. Who is 2 going out with?
    1. *Me! Not.*

0 comments:

top