Loading...

Missing You

I don’t know what’s so fun doing tags but I’m kind of addicted to tags. So, thank you for tagging me, Edwin.

Let’s get it started then, can’t wait any longer!

  1. Would you date someone younger or someone older?
    • Younger definitely. Hate being in a “sister-brother relationship.”
  2. What do you usually do at 3 am?
    • Having the urge of staying up till the next morning. Watch movie, maybe? (:
  3. The Dumper or The Dumped?
    • Frankly speaking, I will never be The Dumper because I’m serious in all relationships. And of course like everyone else, I dislike being The Dumped.
  4. Describe yourself in 10 words :
    • Everyone has their unique personalities and I am just one-of-a-kind! (:
  5. Got to know something interesting recently?
    • Found out who’s that mastermind behind all the conservative Chinese thoughts that had subconsciously blended into our Malaysian Chinese culture.
  6. List down 3 things that scared the light out of you.
    • Creepy insects
    • Death
    • Losing my dearies
  7. How old are you?
    • 18 years and 3 months old.
  8. Do you know anyone by the name Sheryl?
    • Hell yea. She’s like a wonder woman. More to an ancient great philosopher and thinker in disguise.
  9. Chocolate?
    • Just had Turkish Chocolate this afternoon. Want some?
  10. How are you feeling?
    • Never been better! Felt like blogging suddenly.
  11. How’s life so far?
    • Tiring! Haven’t been having sufficient sleep lately, and it’s not insomnia. It’s something like grudging every hour I’m supposed to be spending on sleeping.
  12. Done anything bad in the past 3 months?
    • Not that I can think of.
  13. What was the most insulting thing anyone’s ever said to you in the past month?
    • “Taman Sea,” said by Desmond. He has been saying this for multiple times. I felt discriminated every time he label me as a student from Taman Sea. According to him, all students from Taman Sea are bunch of weirdoes and freaks. Maybe we should bash him up one day, right?
  14. Are you hairy?
    • Why would you even want to know? Being hairy is good for guys though. Guys without hair on their arms and legs just look kind of sissy to me. Sorry.
  15. Musical/Athletic?
    • Both, but skewing towards athletic.
  16. How’s the muffin?
    • I don’t really like muffins. Prefer breads.
  17. Do you love anybody specifically?
    • Not really. But I always do like someone. (:
  18. Have you every cheated on your lover?
    • Never. Why would I even want to do that? Maybe I’m the one who’s going to be cheated.
  19. Do you consider yourself good-looking?
    • Never in a thousand and million years to come. I’m not a narcissist.

Thank you for answering. * Well, sure. My pleasure. *

5 people I tag :

  • Always on the list, Elaine.
  • Rina, after you finish your projects.
  • Jeremy (Edwin somehow left you behind and I wonder why.)
  • Michelle
  • Pei Ning

0 comments:

top