Loading...

T.A.G – Tags Are Great!

1. How late did you stay up last night and why?

* I was updating my blog, granting Desmond authorship to my blog, chatting of course until it was 2.30 in the morning. I’m not to be blamed though because I bumped into an ex-classmate whom I lost contact with for almost 9 years!

 

2. What was the first thing you said when you got up?

* Speechless. I’m always too tired and exhausted to even crawl out of bed, let alone speak.

 

3. Who were you with Friday night?

* Wei Guan, Han Chuen, Li Foong, Sam, Wei Hoong, Tian Hui, Ee Ling, Phee Chien.

 

4. Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now?

* Will I be? I’m not in the mood to have a girlfriend right now, so I think that I’ll still be single 3 months later.

 

5. When’s the next time you’ll see you friends?

* On Monday, hopefully. Missing them already.

 

6. What were you doing this morning at 7 am?

* Just woke up and was bathing.

 

7. What radio station do you listen to the most?

* Hitz Fm!

 

8. What was the reason you last cried?

* Don’t really remember. I think it’s because of a touching drama series. I’m a sensitive guy. Yes!!!

 

9. Have you ever talked to someone when THEY were drunk?

* Nope! I don’t drink, so I don’t hang out with drinkers! (:

 

10. What are you listening to?

* My Life Would Suck Without You – Kelly Clarkson! Great song!

 

11. Who were the last two people to text you?

* Wei Guan and Wei Hoong.

 

12. What’s the fifth text in your inbox say?

* Heyhey! Tonight wanna eat damansara village? Steamboat. We’re meeting at 8. The more the merrier! :-) Lol. Sorry for announcing this. That’s the reason why I cancelled the “appointment” with Ponnu and gang. :P

 

13. How many red lights have you ran?

* One?

 

14. What high school did you attend to?

* SMK Taman Sea.

 

15. What was your least favorite lesson and why?

* English. The classes were so hectic that I almost got suffocated and died.

 

16. What were you doing at 11pm last night?

* Updating my blog!

 

17. Who was the last person you texted to last night before bed?

* Rina. (:

 

18. Will you be driving in a year?

* I am legal to drive now.

 

19. Is there anything you are craving right now?

* Ice-Cream and Chor Dai Dee with a whole bunch of friends!

 

20. Where did your last hug take place?

* Taman Sea High.

 

21. Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?

* Always do. Lee Yi Hui turns Lee Hui or don’t know how they came out with some kind of crappy names for me. That’s why I’m fed up with it and started using my nick – Sean in college.

 

22. Have you ever started a sentence with “No offense, but..?”

* Erm.. Maybe?

 

23. Do you drink tea?

* Definitely.

 

24. Have you ever been arrested?

* Almost. I turned over a new leaf since then.

 

25. Have you ever rode in someone else’s car today?

* My dad’s.

 

26. Have you made a mistake this past week?

* Yes! Stupid mistakes in quizzes!

 

27. What are you listening to right now?

* Circus – Britney Spears.

 

28. Say a statement about somebody.

* You are the best!

 

29. Do you miss your friends?

* Badly.

 

30. Are you happy with your life right now?

* Damn right I do!

 

31. In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?

* What influence? Influence of CDD? Always do.

 

32. What was the last movie you watched?

* House Bunny. (:

 

33. What do you need to be doing right now?

* Sing!

 

34. What’s the connection between you and the last person you texted?

* Close friend.

 

35. Who do you hate?

* No One~

 

36. What do you wear to bed?

* PJs!

 

37. Has anyone got on your nerves lately?

* Nope.

 

38. Do you think you’ll be married in 10 years?

* I hope so. *Keeping fingers crossed*

 

39. What were you doing at 6pm Friday night?

* Waiting for my father to pick me up from college.

 

40. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?

* Yup, from my college.

 

THIS TAG IS QUITE PERSONAL. SKIP IT IF YOU WANT. (:

0 comments:

top