Loading...

Darwin’s Theory of Evolution!

Evolution of man

Looks familiar? This picture taken from google is rather satirical. :D

The title says it all! Us, the homo sapiens or religiously speaking, the sons of Gods, have been evolving vastly in a rapid manner since centuries ago to adapt to the ever-changing environment, let alone the diversity of animals that have been inhabiting the thick woods and are now invading the concrete jungles.

I learned that last week in that extremely arid class of Mr. Deva’s. You might think that I’m being a geek here, blogging about the details that I’ve learned in college, but please do hold on to that thought for a moment. I’m actually attempting to be a good writer here, trying to relate stories to the events in our life. (: Read on to find out!

Well, if you are naive enough to not know, the stereotypical thought of cats chasing rats or mice have vanished as rats gradually evolve into a size akin to that of a cat. Believe or not, cats nowadays don’t even bother to move a single bit when a big black fat ass rat scurries through and disappear into one of the cracks of the dark, creepy corner of the streets.

Rat -->More rats

Now, it’s getting disgusting but not just yet.

While I was ambling down the street as usual after alighting from the U82 bus at Damansara Utama, I looked around, hoping to see something extraordinary so that I could capture it with my camera. Hey, that’s what we do when we don’t own a car. We return home by public transport, then walk home. On the way, we do nonsensical stuff to entertain ourselves, right Jeremy?

So back to the point, I saw something lying flat on the middle of the road and I guess you already know what I saw. I have a good thesis statement. Thank you. It’s a big black fat ass rat! Of course, a live rat would have scurried across and hid itself in the drain or under the bushes.

It’s a dead rat, “duh!”, and the scene was/is gory. “Lucky” you, I took it down. 

Fking disgusting dead rat

Apparently, a gigantic monster with four wheels, embodying itself in hard metal surfaces ran over the rat while it was taking its own sweet time crossing the damn “wide” road. Internal organs just spurted all out instantaneously I guess.

I think that’s enough, right? I just posted the most revolting, disgusting, gross, ewwy, eeky entry ever, and I don’t think you expected it! (:

Thank you. Sorry. Bye Bye. *Waves, Take a bow*

Signing off as quickly as possible : -

Sean

0 comments:

top