Loading...

Random Love Impression

I have this habit of relating something to someone I love or like very much but the reasons seem blurred.

Maybe it’s a first impression thingy but what’s weird is that that happen to non others than the crushes I had.

First Crush – Purple Color. I can’t figure out how did I even associated the color purple with her, but whenever I see purple, I think of her. Purple

Second Crush – Disturbia by Rihanna. This song can really disturb my mind, evoking thoughts and memories of her along with the beating of the rhythm. Disturbia [Rihanna] Third Crush – Crush by David Archuleta and One Step At A Time by Jordin Sparks. Realize how those two songs are related to each other and sharing something in common – sang by American Idol’s *contestants. But that has got nothing to do with how those were bonded to her. Actually there’s more, but I think that’s enough. David Archuleta

 

 

 

 

Jordin Sparks

Four Crush – Poker Face by Lady GaGa. Haha. Wonder why as well. Lady GaGa

In short, 75% of my crushes are associated with songs. (: That’s something random to share.  Pie Chart

Are you in any ways similar to me? 

0 comments:

top