Loading...

Desmond Ong - Picking Up Our Love

Brief introduction: This is a guest post by Desmond Ong. This is a song that was written by Desmond Ong and needs a piano to accompany the lyric. Ask Desmond to play for you if you wanna listen. (if you come crashing in the house)


Picking Up Our Love (monotone)

The breeze that brought us love,
The blossoming flowers of love,
The breeze that brought this unexpected love,
Suddenly all love songs become meaningful,

This is when I suddenly fall for you,
When I know we barely know each other,
But I promised you I will bring you good life,
Because I want a change,

Creating a good first impression,
Snipping off the ugly face,
Walking towards you and shaking,
I know I need your love or it's the end,

(chorus)
I can see why you are so attractive,
and that's why I need to pick up our love,
when I know where to start off,
That's when I know I will give you a kiss,
(ends chorus)

Warmness of summer came,
Pushing our hearts aside,
Holding your hands crossing the heavens,
I know it seems impossible,

But let's make our love invincible.

(chorus 1 time - monotone - flute)

Songwriter's note : simple, short song. Inspired by David Tao and Jolin Tsai's 'Marry Me Today' song from here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXm_JrfllWs

0 comments:

top