Loading...

Don’t Think, Just Answer.

Another tag from Facebook.

Don’t think about an answer.. just put down the first thing that pops into your head. Tag friends and pass it on.

1. My ex is still : out of sight.

2. I am listening to : A Whole New World.

3. Maybe I should : start studying.

4. I love : to come online!

5. I don’t understand : why we should study.

6. I lost : nothing lately.

7. People say : random stuff.

8. Love does : the impossible.

9. Somewhere, somebody is : backstabbing me.

10. I will always : be happy for the two of you.

11. Forever seems : never ending.

12. I will never ever want to : do such foolish acts again.

13. My cellphone is : always safe with me.

14. When I wake up in the morning : I feel like going back to sleep.

15. I get annoyed when : I’m under great stress!

16. Parties are : fun to attend to.

17. Kisses are the best : if they are meant for your love ones.

18. Today : is going to be a Chor Dai Dee Day.

19. Tomorrow : is going to be a hectic day.

20. I really want : this miserable semester to end soon.

0 comments:

top