Loading...

Condom Boxes!

This morning I did go for Mr. Deva boring and uninformative tutorial class after much contemplations had been done the previous night. And that was a wise decision I made because he finished marking our 2nd quiz and he gave it back today! The grades shall not be disclosed though. (:

 

I was glad that the class ended half an hour early and I decided not to stop by at KPDE because all my friends are going to have a miserable day today – Calculus I quiz. They must be working their asses off, revising and trying to solve the tough Mathematical equations. So, I didn’t want to bother them.

 

Went straight to the bus stop across the road right next to Subway for the U82 bus. And before I even had the time to walk out of KPD, I saw that gigantic bus colored with red, blue and white paint slowly came to a halt through the fencing. Great.

 

Guess what I did. I turned back and headed for the next bus stop which is situated right in front of Ali Maju Restaurant at Main Block. Now, that’s far and I’m wearing a pair of flip-flops. Cool? I managed to catch the bus though. ;)

 

Okay, that’s not the point. Again, I alighted at Damansara Utama, which is so super near to Chloe’s house. I told her a multiple times that she could take the bus back home but with a price – She has to walk a short distance to her house. She just rejected my “brilliant” idea with 2 reasons.

  1. I don’t want to walk home!
  2. It’s so dangerous walking alone! *Hello? I can walk you home right? Are you doubting my ‘man-ness’? LOL.*

That was so not the point again. I crossed the blustering morning roads of Thursday through the rigidly-built sky bridge and entered a housing area, where I found the dead rat. Remember?

 

The StreetSo while I was walking down the empty, I mean quite empty street, I was literally searching for that poor little huge rat. Eyeing everywhere hoping to find it, but my effort was in vain. The carcass just disappeared. How sad can that be. If it were to be there, I can make it like Kee’s world comics or something. (Then… Now…)

 

19032009334Anyway, not my point again. So I walked for around 500 meters and I reached the “small” highway beside my housing area. And Finally I come to my point! I saw this Durex condom box beside of the road! I was like =.= Litter is quite common in Malaysia if you don’t know. But, you don’t litter such personal stuff like that. It’s almost similar to littering your pads or pampers, which I believe you people have seen it before. 19032009335

 

Come on man. But if the reason for littering that is because the guy couldn’t wait for home and just stopped by somewhere and do it and he wants no evidence left at all, then that might, MIGHT be okay.

 

So, that’s my whole point! Save the environment! Don’t litter for others’ sake. (:

0 comments:

top