Loading...

Maximum Anxiety

lightningRumblings of the thunder put a halt to my short nap. Before it all came, I was already struggling to repose and put myself into a deep sleep before I lit the oil lamp that night.

Great! With all the religion facts pestering my thoughts and the annoying noises from above, I tossed and turned, trying my very best to shut them off for just a second but failed. Irritated, I woke up. Stopped the alarm, which was set for an hour later, and rushed downstairs.

I was a little panicky when I got the book opened. Tried my very best to gobble down every information that came into sight as fast as possible but unfortunately, I am not a speed reader. It all ended with me ultimately finishing at around 4 in the morning.

Fortunately enough, the quiz this morning wasn’t that difficult and I managed to answer all questions although with much doubts.

0 comments:

top