Loading...

Procrastinator + TOEFL!

With 1 draft in my writer and another draft awaiting to be publicize at my blogger profile, I’m dying to get the entries completed and posted on my blogosphere. Of course, the pilling workloads don’t allow me to do so.

I came back from my TOEFL test 2 hours ago and I’m relieved that it’s finally over. I strived hard and prepared for it for about 4 days in a hope to attain a passing grade.

I was worrying sick about the speaking section as the time allowed to prepare and to speak is so restricted. However, it turned out to be good. The reading section was okay and since I’m a slow reader, I think that the time is insufficient as well.

As for the listening section, it’s not what I expected it to be. I have been practicing it for days now and I thought that there’s only 5 lectures to listen to and 34 questions to answer for in that section. I was jolted greatly when 3 more video clips and 17 more questions appear before me. In total, there’s 9 video clips and 51 questions for the listening section! The questions almost suffocated me. I was so relaxed when the mandatory break came.

I was struggling to go to bed early last night but I just couldn’t kill my habit. I finally got myself to bed at 11.30. Luckily, I don’t feel sluggish this morning and after having a bottle of essence of chicken, I was close to my optimum. Thank God and Praise God that I didn’t have a stomach ache or what sort to distract me from doing my test.

Glad that it’s over. Now, I shall concentrate on my assignments and journals. 

0 comments:

top