Loading...

Struggling Without O2

I know grumbling about the ups and downs in life are useless. Actions had to be done to move on and to overcome the conflicts in life. I just can’t seem to be able to focus on my studies right now.

Every Friday, I arrived home at around 6 in the evening, exhausted. Thinking that it’s the starting of a wonderful weekend, I just couldn’t resist the temptations of watching movies.

There’ll be a public holiday coming up in 2 days time. And I won’t be around by then, which means that Journals have to be left undone, Quizzes have to be discarded into the dark corner of my mind, Assignments have to be prevented from thawing. Basically, the word “slack” can describe it all.

So, please don’t think that I’m some kind of geek or freak who studies 24/7 after college. Don’t insult me like that. I have my own interesting life to live with and I detest studying like most students do. But, if you change the “study” to “online,” then it would be more appropriate. I would be more than happy if you say that because I am who I am, and I’m very proud of it.

HeadsetAnyway, I got myself a new headphone + microphone. The gadget looks cool! Love it much!  

005907

Okay, I rarely camwhore, but just to show you how it looks like when I wear it. Reminds me of “Slumdog Millionaire,” the movie that tempts Kenneth to pee in his pants. “Hello, this is Sean from XXX Call Center!” Lame.

And I was in my dining room, in case you are curious. (:

Bedtime has arrived! I have Malaysian Studies replacement class tomorrow morning at 8. It’s rather ironic that I can’t wait for the class! (: The class is just so interesting!

Signing of as : -

Sleepy Sean
Currently listening to Jenny Returns.

0 comments:

top