Loading...

The Yellow Flower Tag

  1. My uncle once : know me.. Sad to say, but it’s the truth.
  2. Never in my life : have I lied about my feelings to a girl.
  3. When I was seventeen : I did the stupidest thing in my life.
  4. High school was : all about love and scandals.
  5. I will never forget : the way you looked at me and smile.
  6. I once met : Wei Guan 3 times in a week during the holidays. Weird.
  7. By noon, I’m usually : falling into a deep sleep.
  8. The fifties were great because : they are obsolete now?
  9. If I was a character in Shakespears, I’d be : the Romeo!
  10. By this time next year : I will be missing someone badly.
  11. You know I like you if : I show much care and love for you.
  12. If I ever won an award, the first two persons I’d thank would be : my parents for going through all thick and thin with me and giving me full support of what I do.
  13. Take my advice, never : rush things and decide on a matter without holding a step back and contemplate about the consequences first.
  14. Why won’t people : appreciate what they possess now before they lose it?
  15. If you spend the night at my house : we’ll probably end up playing Cho Dai Dee throughout the night.
  16. I’d stop my wedding for : not even once.
  17. The world could do without : dictators.
  18. My favorite brunette is : …
  19. If I do anything well, it’s : writing, as in literally writing and not composing.
  20. And by the way : Cho Dai Dee is an awesome game!

I tag : Edwin, Sheryl, Rina, Pei Ning, Jo-Ann.

0 comments:

top