Loading...

Lost Track of Time

I wonder what got into me this semester. Tapeworms?

I did so well in all my course assessments but yet, I never fail to screw up everything during the finals. This is the very first time I found myself in the midst of giving up on my studies. Every time I open up the book, I felt like flipping it through, trying to take in as much information as possible with just a glance, and close it back.

I remember the times when I was so highly-spirited that I lit up the oil lamp and stayed up until 4 just to finish up everything. Now, I realized I was as lazy as a ship in the doldrums. I couldn’t concentrate on my studies, got distracted by MSN chatting half-way through and blogging. Have I lost interest in my studies? I never stop wondering. Tropical

While I was reading Biology the other day, before I could even cover half the 1st chapter, my mind strolled off. I turned to the computer and clicked on videos, and watched how Michael Jackson dances. And damn, he’s good at dancing! I didn’t know that he’s that good until that day.  Animals

After wasting so much time on Michael Jackson, I wasn’t contented. Clicked on “related videos” and I found something real INCREDIBLE that popped my eyes. This robot dancer from “So You Think You Can Dance,” whom I didn’t know about his presence, danced like an alien. How I wish I could dance like him. Did I already say he’s awesome?


Amazing Pop Locker (Full Length 07:05) - Click here for the most popular videos

 

So it was 3 in the morning already and I haven’t even cover half of what I should study. Instead of switching off the laptop and get my ass started, I decided to hit the sack. Reminiscing about it, I couldn’t help but wonder again, “was that really me?” Never mind. What was indeed me was that I decided to wake up early the next morning so that I could catch up what I’d missed the previous night. ]

Alarm rang the next morning. Miraculously, I woke up, but only to stop the alarm and shoved myself back under the warm blanket. Alas, I woke up “officially” at 10 and I was panicking and struggling throughout the morning. Lunch time arrived and I wasn’t hungry although I hadn’t eaten my breakfast.

Then it was 4. I sat down in the exam hall. What laid in front of me was a piece of question paper, which I later found out that I couldn’t answer most of them with certainty. Instantaneously, I felt disappointed with myself. If there lays a knife along with the paper, I would stab myself a thousand times with it.

Swiftly, 2 hours passed before me. I handed in the paper but there wasn’t any sense of freedom that I could feel. So, this day is just like other ordinary days for me, not a day to feel extremely exhilarated about.   Blogging

Since it’s after finals and I have 3 weeks of holiday, I shall get back to the blogging business once again. Please bear with me because I have loads of overdue posts piling real high up. So, don’t be surprise if you see more than 2 entries per day. 

0 comments:

top