Loading...

A Wonderful Day

It was this outing that we planned a few days ahead! We wanted to meet up so that we could nicely organize/plan our holiday and not screw it all up at the very last minute like someone else and shove everyone into the Valley of Disappointment! Apparently, the outing went on smoothly, in fact, beyond expected, striking out the discussion part. Everyone arrived on time, except for me because of some unforeseen circumstances, sorry.

After I got thrashed by Jeremy and Calvin in pool, we headed off to ShihLin for some XXL Crispy Chicken! Affordable food plus funny conversations.

Jeremy : How do you view the analytics of your blog from nuffnang?

Me : Give me your password, let me help you to check.

Jeremy : No, thank you. I don’t TRUST you. I want to keep it as my privacy.

Moments later …

Jeremy : *Holds the glass of soya bean* Cheers for our friendship.

Me & Calvin : =.="

*****************************************************************************************************

Bought the 3.30 pm tickets for X-Men, then headed off to Chilis for some snacks. And man! All were so shocked to find out that that was my first time eating Chilis. Will try the mashed potatoes next time, Chloe! Promised. Chatted, chatted, chatted, drank glasses of Ice Lemon Tea, and munched thousand pieces of Nachos. *Burp* Imagine that! Felix joined us half-way through. Riz was supposed to meet us up, but couldn’t make it. )=

Went up to GSC and guess what had we found? Bryan with a whole bunch of tall guys. Haha. Moments later, Aaroni, Jiu Hwei, Qing Han, and Lenny appeared before the escalator. What a surprise! The whole gang was there, but in separate groups. Then we started blaming everyone for not inviting each other out until the time was forgotten. Luckily enough, we made it just in time for the movie.

X-Men Origins : Wolverine! Another must-watch Marvel movie. The stunts are awesome and some parts of the movie are just hilarious. *SPOILER AHEAD* Laughing and having Goosebumps throughout the movie. Anyway, Gambit stole the scene and grabbed the attention of the audience when he appeared. Many expected more stunts from him. I love the whole cool Matrix-style effect when he attacked Logan with the poker cards. Super awesome. And I love Logan’s “new” adamantium claws, although it already appeared in previous X-Men movies, but now that they’ve showed the origins of the claw, I learned to appreciate it more.

After gallivanting around for a moment, we decided to have our dinner at Sushi Zanmai. The food was okay, but the chat was great again! Then off we go to watch the fashion show and I got blown away by the singer of the night, Ning Baizura! I thought she was going to sing a Malay song but guess what? She sang a Cantonese song and her voice … I want it. Okay, her diction wasn’t very clear but what do you expect? She’s the limelight of the night! “Pang Yao – Jacky Cheung” was the song she sang.

Then it’s time to bid goodbyes to everyone. Calvin was supposed to go to Kelana Jaya with me but somehow, he preferred taking the U82 bus. So, I waited alone at the bus stop. Bored and I dozed off. Waking up a few minutes later to find everyone who was sitting around me missing. Dude, did I just missed the bus?

0 comments:

top