Loading...

Joke Of The Day!

                    

I’m supposed to be updating my blog with dozens of entries, but I’m too preoccupied editing my blogskin. Did I tell you that it’s HARD to find nice blogger templates? You’ll end up spending God-knows-how-many-hours, searching and browsing for a suitable one. Changed it, get bad comments about it, and here we go again. The cycle goes on and on and on, and you’ll never get satisfied with it. Slowly, it turns into obsession. You’ll be stuck right before your computer, having a great desire in mind to find a cool skin for your blog to impress others.

I changed my blogskin a multiple times since finals and I finally got myself settled on one. I wonder how long will this blogskin last. Hope it’ll be forever but that would be impossible. Who cares, many loves it now. Do you guys remember the JEANs template? Well, I get comments from different people with different perspectives and mindsets.

Here are the feedbacks I got regarding the previous JEANS blogskin I used:

  1. OMG! Your skin is awesome!
  2. I love this skin better than your other skin *The skin I’m using now*
  3. I like brighter skin and I don’t really like this.
  4. Not nice lar the design for your blog … Jeans wtf? *Edwin*

These totally contrasting feedbacks had put me on the horns of a dilemma, forcing me to burn up all the leftover midnight oils from finals in order to search for a better looking skin. I don’t even remember how many times have I typed in the blog list every single time I change my blogskin. What a tiring and exhausting process. Anyway, I’m quite satisfied with my blog right now, seeing that so many people had left good comments about it. (= Thank you very much. Joel Comm Okay, I was digressing all the way since the start of the entry. Shall return to main purpose of this entry. What’s the joke of the day? =)

*********************************************************************************************************************************

There was a bunch of college students sitting in a circle, chatting and gossiping about their life, studies, and whatever topic they could think of. After sharing their romantic love life among themselves, they started talking about education. Which university would be their primary choice, when will they transfer, and how will they cope with the local environment abroad.

Then one of them asks, “Do you know why all students who are planning to transfer and whom already transferred to UK and abroad are all majoring in Law?” Distinct and weird replies followed as rejoinders to the questions. None of them got it right. Out of frustration, everyone impatiently asked for the right answer.

“Well, the answer is simple,” the person who questioned the crowd spoke. “Think of it in a Malaysian context!” he continued. Everyone began to dig their hands into their hair and started scratching it vigorously. *Thinking deeply* Again, none could get the accurate answer into place.

Now, It’s time for the person who provoked the question to get ants in his ass. Can’t wait no longer, he blurted out, “What would be the reply if you were in UK and you asked a Malaysian about their purpose being there?” Their answer would be simple, “STUDY LOR!” Lor and Law are homophones! =)

Lame, but that’s the way a joke should be.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Speaking of accents and slangs, I found this joke on the one of the shirts sold in Central Market. The former US president George Bush was having a small chat with China president Mao Zedong. As the chat went further, both presidents started talking about the politics of their respective country. George Bush, out of curiosity, asked president Mao, “When do your country hold the general election?” Without the least hesitation, president Mao replied, “Every morning!” *He thought Bush was asking about his erection* =.=

0 comments:

top