Loading...

BBOY Attempt!

Before I bombard my blog with a chunk of arid facts of my life, I would like to say that my presentation this morning was spontaneous and satisfactory. In fact, this day was a wonderful day for me where all things went on smoothly, although I was extremely exhausted because I failed to find time to put myself into the sacks last night. Felt relaxed and free! 

Celebration!

I’m glad that I manage to cope with the workloads of World Religion without an exaggerating amount of conflicts. As a matter of fact, I did quite well in some of the work.

So here’s the thing. I got over this hectic week which nearly got me killed. Malaysian Studies individual assignment due on Wednesday along with Malaysian Studies quiz, which was held on the same day! Isn’t it obvious that no time would be dedicated to studying but to the assignment instead? 

Maybe it’s not conspicuous enough. How about this. World religion individual assignment A.K.A research paper and presentation due on Friday, which was two days after the Malaysian Studies assignment due date and quiz. What a wonderful arrangement by all lecturers of ADP.

You Lecturers Deserve A Standing Ovation!” says Sean.

That’s not even near death. “What’s the CATALYST?” Let’s add a Calculus III Quiz on Friday along with the RE101 assignment and presentation.

How about that? “Would that be enough to KILL an Elephant within seconds?” Absolutely. dead elephant

Thank God Ms. Rani was so considerate that she grants me privilege to take the quiz on Monday instead. Or else I’ll be half-dead/zombie-ing during the quiz. ZombieOr maybe worse..

Lack of sleep ---> Dizziness.

Lack of study---> Panic ---> Dizziness

----> Summing  up to double dizziness or faint.  

Okay, this would not be another dissertation. So I’ll be cutting it short. I know most of you light up the oil lamp for assignments, even Qing Han did not sleep at all. What an interesting fact to discover indeed! I see friends from Anthropology or World Religion class rushing with their assignments this morning, as in the morning right after midnight. It’s just so Amazing that I was able to chat with some of them at 5 in the morning!

However, there are good students among us:

  1. Joshil
  2. Hern Ee

who handed in the assignments a day earlier *cough cough*

Bad bad! Moustache started “sprouting” out and pimples spreading across my cheek. Dang! When would this even end? We craved for sleep when finals are nearing. We despise sleeping after finals because our nightlife would be booked fully with “events.” What an ass, you might think!sleeping20baby GET MORE SLEEP IF POSSIBLE! It’s easier said than done. Good Luck in the Finals!

0 comments:

top