Loading...

The Yellow Flower Tag!

p/s: I’m extremely free right now, so I shall do this at my slowest pace.

3 Things That Make Me Green With Envy (That You Don’t Already Know)

Never ending scripts could actually be written about the cravings and desires of common people if one really dedicates his/her life to analyze this fact.

How many in millions would you get a person who would appreciate his/her life and is satisfied with all his/her possessions and would not ask for more even in the slightest amount?

This “demonic” side of humans eventually became the dominant cause of the all-pervasive juvenile acts in countries all across the globe. Cravings are the root for sufferings, which brought about much pain to individuals. Are these necessary? Wouldn’t one want to live life without doubts and anxiety?

Thinking from that particular perspective would make one realize how foolish humans are to bring sufferings into their lives unnecessarily. However, getting oneself involve in such situations would baffle and blur individuals out of those conscious mindset.

Get on with the tag will you, Sean?

1. Since I’m short, I want to be taller!

I hate it when people tower over me. The feeling isn’t any nicer if some of them are girls. It’s like what’s wrong with my height genes? Mutilated severely. Forget about it, as it’ll get worse when I reach the US.

2. I want to have my personal car!

Driving was never an easy task for me after I graduated from SDC. Why? I paid my instructor so that I practice the slope, parking and 3 point turn for 2 hours per session nonstop. I paid the fees that included some corrupted stuff inside so I wouldn’t have to concentrate so much on the on-the-road driving. I ended up panicking when I first drive on the bustling roads of PJ with my “P” license.

The experience was terrible as I have no idea or whatsoever on where to look and what to do. If I were to drive alone, I wonder how many cars would have fallen prey to my reckless driving.

Now, I have mastered the foundation of driving and I enjoyed every moment on the road, especially when there is no one else in the vehicle except for me, myself, and I. It’s as though I can give up on actuarial science and venture into the driving business. *Exaggerating much*

3. I want to have a better voice!

Singing was not my favorite when I was young. I wonder how I got hold of this addictive hobby and now, you can actually find me singing my lungs out in Skype. How I wish I have a greater range so that I could sing more songs and who knows, join One in a Million? Haha. *Dreaming before I shut my eyes.

 

I always tag:

Rina

Elaine

Edwin

Jo.Ann

Sheryl

0 comments:

top