Loading...

“You are Cute” (:

Some of you might have known that I had bought small white mice for my Biology experiments but some of you might not.

Some of you might even seen the mice as I had brought it to college today, but some of you might not ):

Some of you might have seen my total absurd and ridiculous PM saying that the mice are so cute and vulnerable, but some of you might not.

Those of you who have not heard a thing about the mice, You are officially known as BLUR! HAHAHA!

So, I’m here to post up some pictures of those cute little mice (: So that every one of you will not be missed out to have a look at their adorable faces (:

Hope you enjoy (:

IMG_5857IMG_5859 IMG_5860 IMG_5866 IMG_5856 IMG_5861

Aww, aren’t they adorable little rodents?

Have been longing to own a pet since young but my family doesn’t really like pets. So, now it’s my GOLDEN opportunity to rear them with the excuse of having the need to accomplish the Biology experiment!

Don’t really know how to take good care of them. My first experience.

So, you guys can drop down some advices for me if you are helpful and kind enough, or else the poor little thing might die within 2 weeks. Hope not.

With that, I shall sign off as -

Just Sean (:

0 comments:

top