Loading...

Brilliant Love Poem!

Here, I will be sharing one of the greatest love poems written by one of the brilliant writers – David Feinberg.

This poem is a perfect example of a geek poem that uses Mathematical formulae, put into beautiful verses that could win the hearts of girls at an instant.

Girls out there, beware of guys who’s trying to deceive you by plagiarizing this poem without quoting it and treating it as if the poem was written by they themselves. Enjoy :)

 

I fear that I will always be

A lonely number like root three

 

The three is all that’s good and right,

Why must my three keep out of sight?

Beneath the vicious square root sign,

I wish instead I were a nine.

 

For nine could thwart this evil trick,

With just some quick arithmetic.

 

I know I’ll never see the sun, as 1.7321

Such is my reality, a sad irrationality,

When hark! What is this I see?

Another square root of a three

 

Has quietly come waltzing by,

Together now we multiply,

To form a number we prefer,

Rejoicing as an integer.

 

We break free from our mortal bonds,

With the wave of magic wands.

Our square root signs become unglued,

Your love for me has been renewed.

 

By

David Feinberg

0 comments:

top