Loading...

Valentine's Day!

Exactly who gave the idea that Valentine's Day are meant to be celebrated with your partner? To be precise, Valentine's Day is a time to show your affection toward your loved ones including your parents, and even your grandparents! Not necessarily boyfriends and girlfriends. Wake up!

So have you gotten my whole idea of Valentine's and how did I actually celebrate that day? Obvious isn't it? I went to One Utama with my whole family for a sumptuous dinner! Kind of awkward though, seeing couples strolling around the mall, hand in hand, chatting happily as they swift pass you. 

As if we are a bunch of hungry ghosts, we headed first to seek for a rather classy restaurant. As we proceeded to the new wing, I saw couples with ice-creams in their hands rather than a bouquet of roses. Curiosity was getting stronger as we walked towards a huge crowd. There it was. Wall's was giving out free ice-cream to all shoppers and couples and whoever in OU. We arrived just in time to grab an ice-cream each before the delicious cone went out of stock!

Then we arrived at the entrance to Italiannies. Dad was planning to dine there and that instantly reminded me of something! Elaine told me that those people wanted to hire her for RM80, but obviously, because of some reasons she rejected the offer and did not turn up that day. Something good to hear, I hope. (:

Anyway, plan canceled when we came to know that there wasn't any ala carte offered on that day due to the amount of customers. The waiter actually told us that they were kind of busy but in fact, he was standing there doing nothing.

So we ultimately made the decision to dine at Dragon-I. No details of the food ate will be given. In about an hour, we were done and started a little shopping. That wasn't it! I bumped into Sophia and Jon, the lovely couple and Bryan and his tall Korean chick, another lovely couple. I wasn't expecting any of that, so not much was being said. (:

That was it. My Valentine's day with my family. Cool?

Sean

0 comments:

top