Loading...

Tagged by the wondrous Rina

Before starting, let’s try to blog like Edwin. First, I would like to thank Rina for tagging me. I would also like to thank my parents for supporting me morally and financially all these while.. Okay, I give up. Edwin, you are the best!

Those who have been tagged must write their answer on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

# Those people who were tagged must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this tag by sending it to other people.

 

  1. Name the persons you want to tag
    • Edwin, the jobless blogger™, Elaine, if you want to, Michelle, Aaroni and Sheryl. If you want to do this tag but I didn’t mention your names, just go ahead.
  2. Carrot or Broccoli
    • Broccoli definitely. Don’t really like carrot although it’s good for my eyes.
  3. Masculinity or sissy
    • Masculinity obviously. Detest sissies although they were born like that. There’s a cure for sissies, which I once heard it from my Science tuition teacher. “Start eating chicken balls and get yourself normal.”
  4. Goth or punk
    • Goth. Actually more towards the middle of both.
  5. Soccer or basketball
    • Basketball. I suck at soccer and they call that “Kaki Bangku?”
  6. Favorite actor/actresses
    • No specific ones. Those who can act, like tear naturally when they are supposed to are my favorites.
  7. What do you say to a person who spread rumours about you without any reason?
    • *Looking at him with a pissed off face* “What’s your problem?” Or rather #@!*%&, all the degrading words you can think of.
  8. Ever took nude photos?
    • Never in my life. Look at what happened to Edison Chen and co.
  9. Leather shoe or snickers
    • Leather shoe looks more professional and class, but I prefer snickers :)
  10. Long Distance love?
    • Why not? It’ll be cool to have one.
  11. Internet love?
    • Now that’s what I call disgusting and dangerous. You never know who’s on the other side of the line. A pervert? A rapist? a psycho?
  12. Online dating?
    • What for?
  13. Tell us your dream last night?
    • I dreamt about wandering around in some weirdo shopping mall.
  14. Ever hated someone so bad?
    • Not yet. But I do like someone badly.
  15. Who then?
    • It’s a secret. For those of you who know, it’s your privilege :)
  16. The last person you had a beer with?
    • Those who went clubbing after the ADP prom. Yes, I don’t really like beer.
  17. The last person you went to the movies with?
    • Qing Han, Felix, Aaroni, and Jie Hwa. That was a long time ago, pathetic.
  18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
    • My girlfriend? Kidding. My mom instead –.-
  19. The last person you hugged?
    • My girlfriend again? I kid you once more. My Grandma instead.
  20. The last person you slapped?
    • Never slapped anyone in my life!
  21. In the last week, have you kissed someone?
    • I hope so.
  22. Do you rather do exercise or babysit?
    • Exercise would be better :)
  23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
    • No more acnes on me.
    • Gift of the gap with working brains.
    • Richer and more comfy life.
    • As smart as Jie Hwa.
    • Pass World Religion with a grade higher than C :)
  24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
    • Travel the whole of Europe.
  25. Are you old fashioned?
    • Not really.
  26. Are you a freak or a Geek?
    • More to a freak, complete freak at times. Never a geek although it’s hard to believe.
  27. Are you a slut, bitch/bastard or whore?
    • What do you think?
  28. Five things that scare me :
    • Creepy little insects that by any chance they would crawl into one of the holes your body exposes without you knowing it.
    • Incredible heights where if you jump or fell, you would never see the rising sun tomorrow.
    • Deadly health problems that would never cure but only to wait for the moment of death.
    • Losing my parents who have been caring and looking after me all these while.
    • The unpredictable in future.
  29. 4 songs playing in my head lately:
    • Poker Face by Lady GaGa
    • Pretty Young Thing by Michael Jackson
    • Just Stand Up by various artists
    • Right Here by Brandy
  30. Ghost, Zombie, Witch, Wizard, Mermaid, Vampire, or Werewolf?
    • Wizard!! It’s a cool thing if you know how to cast spells :)

Sean

0 comments:

top