Loading...

Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Are you willing to be mine,

My beauteous darling valentine?

Throughout this memorable period of time,

With nothing else but a blissful love sign?

 

I fell deeply into You,

Ever since I laid my eyes on You.

Off You became the apple of my eye,

Which I very much wonder why.

 

Now that You’ve found Your other soul,

My feelings for You gradually sold.

As I too found myself a lovely girl,

Whom I thought of as my precious gold.

 

In YOu came without a purpose,

As we chatted, our fondness surfaced.

Just as the love grows on a gradual pace,

YOu left me without a clue I could trace,

Distressed as off YOu abruptly raced.

 

Patching back seems to be fun,

But in fact, our relationship is done.

Facing the reality have got me depressed,

Until YOU came along and got it suppressed.

 

The moment we met was like a fairy tale told,

Centuries old but not a single mold.

Trust, that was fate deciding upon us,

But I was as a fool, unable to talk like Marcus.

 

I’m glad for what YOU’ve done,

As it weren’t YOU, we wouldn’t have such fun.

Jokes were cracked and laughter we share,

I hope this would be a relationship we could bear.

 

Although we are miles and seas away,

The close bond between us will never sway.

How I wished I’m just next door,

Ready to dance with YOU on that romantic dance floor.

 

Never shall I forget the moment YOU set me free,

With everything YOU’ve got that I could see,

Gracefully flying as though I’m a dove,

Awaiting for the moment they called love.

 

Are you willing to be mine,

My beauteous darling valentine?

Throughout this memorable period of time,

With nothing else but a blissful love sign?

 

 

Written with much love,

Sean

0 comments:

top