Loading...

Busy year for Horses in the year of Ox?

safari_pinto_toy_horse_model MAYBE IT’s TRUE!

30012008425 MAYBE IT’s NOT!!

Heavy workloads have been spiraling since the second week of the semester. Couldn’t be blamed. I registered for Introduction to World Religion(RE101), perceived as one of the hardest subjects of the semester by the students of ADP. Maybe because RE101 is taught by Ms. Yap, one of the best lecturer in the ADP department.

Why World Religion? Why “immolate” myself where I have an option for an easier subject? Edwin must be laughing at my stupidity, troubling and stressing myself for making the worst decision ever. He took the “easiest” subjects that he gets TOO bored everyday for he has nothing to do. Evidence? Posting “THOUSANDS” of lame entries in his blog per day.

I was coerced into taking that subject.

    1. Qing Han is taking it, so I followed.
    2. Was planning to take Introduction to Drama at first, but attending to Dr. Shalini’s class tends to put me into sleep with her sweet lullaby.
    3. Couldn’t resist the temptation to try out one of Ms. Yap’s classes.
    4. Failure in the arrangement of the timetable by the admin, as the classes are clashing one another badly.
    5. Wanted to discover the undiscovered part of me.

There you go. Five absolute reasons and I ended up taking World Religion with a slight remorse.

Apart from that, I’m also taking calculus III, the highest level of Mathematics (currently). Seriously. 3-dimensional views came into practice in Calculus III. Remember the function graph-XY? Now it’s XYZ for me ): The complexity of it is tremendous and it’s a total abstruse subject compared to the Additional Mathematics we learnt in high school. That was a piece of cake. How I wish I could turn back the clock and be in high school once again.

So those two subjects are going to contribute to the headaches I’m going to have in the next 2 months. Wish me luck again.

 

HELP-ful Horses in the year of Ox?

Recently, I have been helping my friends out in many ways and I wonder why.

    1. Helping Edwin to “manage” his blog – cbox.
    2. Almost helped Jie Hwa to buy a DiGi sim card after helping him to search for nice numbers at the nearest DiGi center.
    3. Gave Edwin ideas on his Public Speaking speech.
    4. Helped Desmond to look for mice for our Biology experiment. (Not quite counted actually)
    5. Brought Hern Ee’s jacket home because he’d left it after Calculus III class (The class drives people mad) and returning it to him the next day.
    6. Helping Ian who’s already in Iowa to order a transcript.

Never helped so many people in a short period before. I am not hoping for any returns, okay??!!! Don’t get me wrong.

That’s about it (:

Signing off as -

Blur Blur Sean

0 comments:

top