Loading...

A day in HELP

Used to being punctual and hated Malaysian timings, I arrived early once again. To my amazement, Desmond(FFK-ed me yesterday –.-)was already there, and not to mention, Jeffrey the prospective monk. 

Since last semester, the ADP department gang adopted a rather interesting trend, playing Cho Dai Dee during break times.

Some enthusiasts even set up an illegal, non-approved Chor Dai Dee club and selected the president, vice-president and other ridiculous posts as “the professional loser” or “the Trash Talker,” and yada yada.

Edwin, the well-known jobless blogger™ is free enough to create a Chor Dai Dee group in facebook, inviting students of ADP to join. Believe or not, he blogged about the rules of Chor Dai Dee in his World Class Jobless Blog Ever™ and even related it to Mathematics. Riz is damn right about his IQ lowering blog! xD Now, there’s a theme song for the group – Hallelujah by Handel –.-

Back to what I was going to say, we played a few games of Chor Dai Dee before my Biology class starts. It was kind of an addiction now. Although the guard of KPDE reiterated that the authority had warned us not to play cards because it’s like a form of gambling, we couldn’t be bothered and continued.

He finally surrendered, allowing us to play without making much noises. But how can that be possible? Chor Dai Dee often come with the cries of ecstatic and joy, agree? But we always try our best to lower down our volume, right? Not..

And so, the guard, a Malay spotted us me shuffling the cards and he was like, “Playing so early in the morning? I SALUTE you!” A Malay saluting a Chinese is always inconceivable to Malaysians me but he just made that happen. Actually, I am the one who’s supposed to salute him as a Muslim for having to wake up early in the morning everyday for his solat subuh. (not being racist here..)

Biology class started and it was Lab today. We did an experiment about the cell - looking at animal and plant cells through the light microscope, which filled me with nostalgia. Anyway, class ended at 9.30 and I was ready to go home.

Yes, I have been grumbling about my sucky time table ever since the start of this spring semester. I have to go to college on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday just to attend one class. While on Friday, my class starts at 8 and ends at 6 with a 4 hours break in between. And trust me, there’s no point consulting the HOD, Mr. Ho . He will nod his head to every single shit that came out of your mouth and give you a “piss” of advice.

Boarded the U82 bus in Pusat Sri Damansara and alighted at the DJ bus stop 15 minutes later. While taking a leisure walk back home, it allowed me to observe the activities all around me but in PJ?, what can you see other than the passing luxurious cars with the drivers staring back at you as if you are not supposed to be walking beside the bustling roads. 

So, I am back home at 10.25.

Signing off as -

confused Sean

0 comments:

top