Loading...

So Close

Many of you might not know that I play the piano, but I do play the piano. I started since I was 3, stopped for 2 years when I was 8. Jumped a few grades to catch up with my friends, and finished grade 8 before SPM.

I continued to the diploma level during the first year of my college life but put it to a halt after 6 months. I realized that college was taking up too much of my time and I was not all up for practicing the piano every single day. I stopped playing ever since. Until a few weeks ago, I stumbled upon a wonderful song, “So Close” while I was watching Enchanted. It gave me the motivation and inspiration to play again. So this is it, I do hope all of you enjoy the song and my playing! =)

Disclaimer: I wasn’t playing at my best so expect some petty mistakes here and there. If you think this video is a fake, I can always perform live, with most preferably a Yamaha piano! And with the piano scores of course, because I suck at memorizing pieces. =) One last thing – if you expected me to sing and not play, that’s just too bad because I don’t do youtube singing!

0 comments:

top