Loading...

The Truth

A tag is always a good idea for a fresh start and it’s been a while since I’d done a tag. So here I am seated in the living room wide awake in the middle of the night, stealing tags out of Facebook and posting them up in my blog. Who cares? You’re going to learn more about me anyway.

40 secrets about myself.

1. Have you ever been asked out?
* Yes. And it would make me a pathetic loner if no one had asked me out.

2. Where was your default picture taken?
* Genting Highlands.

3. What's your middle name?
* I don't have one.

4. Your current relationship status?
* Single.

5. Does your crush like you back?
* No? That's a definite answer if you're skeptical about the "NO" because of the question mark that came right after.

6. What's your current mood?
* Moodless.

7. What color of underwear are you wearing?
* The most beautiful color you can ever imagine.

8. What color of shirt are you wearing?
* What kind of questions are these?

9. Missing something?
* Sense and Logic.

10. If you could go back in time and change something, what would you do?
* Bring dinosaurs alive?

11. If you must be an animal for a day, what would it be?
* A bird although I have slight acrophobia.

12. Ever had a near death experience?
* I almost drowned in a pool.

13. Something you do a lot?
* Online.

14. The song stuck in your head?
* So Close.

15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
* Jethro.

16. Name someone with the same birthday as you .
* Vi Iyin

17. When was the last time you cried?
* Forgotten.

18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
* Never. I would've freaked out if I were to.

19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
* Ability to fly.

20. What's the first thing you noticed about the opposite sex?
* The different feeling when I interact with them.

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
* It used to be hot chocolate but it's going to be mocha the next time I visit the shop.

22. What's your biggest secret?
* I don't do drugs.

23. Favorite color?
* I don't have a particular one.

24. Do you still watch kiddie movies or tv shows?
* Does Ice-Age count?

25. What's on your walls?
* Dull white paint!

26. What are you?
* A nocturnal animal.

27. Do you speak any other languages?
* Malay, Mandarin, and a little Cantonese.

28. What's your favorite smell?
* Fragrance!

29. Describe your life in one word.
* Lucky.

30. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
* Is this some kinda fairy tale in the making?

31. What are you thinking about right now?
* Finishing this crap and hit the sack.

33. What should you be doing?
* I'm supposed to be sleeping!

34. Who was the last person that made you upset?
* No one. But there would be an answer if the question were to be "Who was the last person that made you happy?"

35. How often do you talk to God?
* Not very often.

36. Do you like working in the yard?
* I would love to if I'm allowed to drive the tractor.

37. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
* That's just going to be more thinking and I'm not doing that right now.

38. Do you act differently around the person you like?
* At times.

39. What is the natural color of your hair?
* Black.

40. Who was the last person to make you cry?
* I'm a cheerful person. =)

0 comments:

top