Loading...

Thousandth Time

I’ve done this for God knows how many times already. But I see new questions!

The Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5. Tag 10 people.

  • How are you feeling today?
    • Seventeen (Definitely not a guy’s feelings).
  • Will you get far in life?
    • Human.
  • What’s your best friend’s theme song?
    • Sober (Serious friends I have).
  • What is the story of your life?
    • Can’t Help But Wait (I wish there’s something that could stop me from waiting).
  • What was high school like?
    • Kenangan Terindah (Indeed! =)
  • How can you get ahead with life?
    • She Got Her Own
  • Whats the best thing about your friends?
    • Forever (That explains a lot!) =)
  • Describe your grandparents.
    • Can You Hear Me? (Isn’t this perfect? Hahaha~)
  • How’s your life going?
    • So Sick of Love Songs (Hey, I like them!)
  • What will be played at my funeral?
    • A Little Too Not Over You (Aww~ It’s okay).
  • Will you have a happy life?
    • Still Dirty (Thank God this song came out one question earlier!)
  • What do your friends really think of you?
    • Stranded (Is that so? Tell me!).
  • Do people secretly lust after you?
    • Let It Rock!
  • How can you make yourself happy?
    • Live (Live my life the way it is!)
  • What should you do with your life?
    • Change The World (Noble..).
  • Will you ever have children?
    • Turning Me On (It doesn’t).
  • What song would you strip to?
    • Teenagers (WOAH~)
  • What does your mom thinks of you?
    • Heartless (Hey! Not true, although I maybe at times but NO, I’m not!)
  • What is your deep, dark secret?
    • Bleeding Love (You wouldn’t know).
  • What is your enemy’s theme song?
    • Irreplaceable.
  • What’s your personality like?
    • That’s What You Get.
  • What will be played at your wedding?
    • The Call.

0 comments:

top