Loading...

The Pencil

Before I hit the hay sack the night before, I realized something seemed to be amiss because the night was still at its dawn. I wondered for quite some time before concluding that today is going to be a big day for me. A really gigantic humongous one that is definitely going to freak the hell out of me and that I’m bound to be tormented until I beg for mercy/pee in my pants. *works the same*

Thinking of that, I couldn’t stop shivering with fear. With my teeth chattering and my legs weak and numb, I prostrated myself on that heated bed of mine, not being able to move another inch till morning. I swear I was literally frozen inside out despite the hot surroundings and the layers of comforters being laid on me. At the same time, I had an insomnia attack, which I thankfully recovered from it moments later.

This morning, I was awaken by a huge jolt. When I say HUGE, I really do mean it. It’s not a usual slight jolt on your shoulders when your mom wakes you up in the morning or a nudge you get when your irritated maid screams you out of bed. It’s a rather unimaginable and an illogical one. Yes, my teeny cubicle was struck by a magnitude 5 earthquake that threw me out of bed. I landed on the ground with a stud. Ouch!

A few minutes of jam-driving brought me to HELP at around 8.30 in the morning and there, I could finally breathe. The freshness of the morning air had gotten me fully awake and I was all set to roll. Frankly, 2 and a half hours of Linear Algebra revision right before the paper at 12 wasn’t at any bit adequate! By 11, revision wasn’t done and with the air-con blowing towards me, just made things worse as I started to panic!

I almost went unconscious when the question paper was flipped open as the clocks on the wall ticked 12. Before I could even catch a breath, I was swiftly taken off the ground. I worked my ass off for the next 2 hours although I was suffocating. The tension-filled room tighten the grip on my neck that it almost broke my spinal into two.

Now that everything’s over, I could finally take a break!

- Pencil

Hope you get this post. =)

0 comments:

top