Loading...

Victoria

Tired of waiting for someone/somebody/something to appear right before your doorstep on your birthday? Well, stop waiting because it’s not going to happen or maybe it might but stop expecting it to happen unless there’s someone who really cares for you in life! And I’m not implying about you, Edwin. =)

Birthday eve is one of the days in life I would like to sleep through. I see people fidgeting about, having insomnias, and getting all reclusive out of a sudden, thinking about the surprises they might get on their birthday. Isn’t that torturing? However, that merely happen to people who really think that birthdays are the most important/special day in their lives, and that includes a portion of myself. Obviously, that’s the bad part of knowing when exactly is your birthday.

The worse part of birthday is of course none other than the disappointment itself. No prezzies, no wishes, no cards, no cakes, no nothing, just like other ordinary days. Just when you are thinking of how bad it is to have a birthday like that, here comes the worst part to blast your aching heart into billions of pieces. Well, it is having to fantasize the previous night about the grandest birthday ever that’s going to be poured on you the minute you got out of bed, but only to find out that nobody actually did remember it’s your birthday!

But, not to worry much, July babies. I’m here to sincerely wish everyone of you Happy Birthday, belated, advanced or neither! As for the celebration part, I already did celebrate it on your behalves an hour ago at Victoria Station. The Cream of Broccoli and Shrimp soup was creamy and yummy that a bowl of it didn’t seem to be enough. The bread was steamy and soft and it tasted so good when served with melting butter. The sizzling steak I ordered was as delicious as ever even though it’s a little over-cooked. The dessert was the part I missed. So, I think we shall save the birthday-cake-cutting ceremony for another day. =)

Oh yea. Do you want to take a peek at my hot, sizzling beef steak? I took it with my 3.2 megapixel lousy N73 phone camera, so lucky you, it isn’t that delectable there.

There you go! =)

0 comments:

top