Loading...

What can I say?

My "perfect" little day started off with me getting out from my bed forcefully. I slept late last night just to prepare myself for today's - expected to be confusing and difficult but turned out to be unexpectedly easy - Statistics quiz. I actually read that thick book borrowed from a "friend" - Andrew. Come to think of it, I realised how silly I am.

I felt like a dope now trying to describe my ever boring little life. But what things are there for me to do in HELP college for 3 hours with no other friends around? Pitty me. That's why I decided to "hang out" at the most "interesting" place in HELP - the Learning Space. But yet, sitting in front of the black box makes me want to fall asleep instantly. Please..

Let me tell you how it feels.

1. I signed in my msn via ebuddy, looking at the number of people online.. *yawn*
2. Tried watching my favourite anime online - Naruto.. *failed*
3. Read a few blogs.. *boring*
4. Study? Quizzes just over..
5. Blog? There's nothing to blog about, but trying to just to kill time.

That's how it feels to be alone in the Learning Space for about 2 hours. Somebody please brighten up my life for Pete's sake. =/

0 comments:

top