Loading...

Envious

I apologize for my blog has slacken =) Actually, it's not the matter of time that hinders me from being able to manage some time to update my blog. It's my life, my ever simple life with no intriguing happenings to reminisce about that impedes the progress of my bloggie.

It has been a week ago since I last updated my blog. And ever since then, nothing extraordinary and no exhilarating events have occurred in my life that are worth recalling and worth sharing with all of you. Maybe there are but I have not noticed them just yet.

This particular week passed by swiftly without any particular reasons that I particularly know
of. Everything is going well for me as usual. But there is something I have to tell you. Being the top student of a class is something for one to be proud of, but at the same time, a great hefty burden will be placed on one's shoulders as well. Trust me. I am a veteran xD

I took the Macroeconomics subject this semester and got a lecturer with a doctorate who came from Croatia. Cool eh? He is crazy over football and often stay up late to watch the EURO 2008 live on TV3 and NTV7 whether or not there is class the following morning. Cooler eh? His favourite word is "BRAVO", followed by handshakes. He once commented on our sissy handshakes too. One more thing. A lecturer- Miss Lynn from ADP department hates him very much but I don't know why. She hates him even more (I suppose) when my lecturer kissed her hand. (you should see how she wipes her hand later on with a disgusted look on her face)

Ok. It so happens that I got the highest score for the first Macroeconomics quiz and since then he has been expecting the best out of me. He referred me as his "SUPERMAN" -.-" The second quiz was yesterday. He asked me not to be like Turkey, where they played very well for the first few games and screwed up the following games. In short, he wanted me to maintain my hardwork and achievements. He added that he was waiting to see my score for this second quiz. Oh right. What have I done. His attention is all towards me now. Stress.. Bahh..

Anyway, it's also a good thing to have a lecturer noticing your presence, encouraging you and appreciating your achievements =) The first thing he told me was, "I didn't know you are a great student".

Ok. Enough of that. Later someone will say that I'm being lan si.

0 comments:

top