Loading...

Life goes on

With petrol prices rising precipitously, my life is going to be far more worst than miserable. Just Kidding.

Last Saturday, I had my dinner at Sakae Sushi with my family instead of hanging out with my friends for the second yumcha session at Murni in SS2, which I regretted a little. The meal I had at Sakae Sushi wasn't delectable and worth it as compared to Sushi Zanmai, trust me.

Let me give you an example. The Sashimi served at Sushi Zanmai at the One Utama outlet are so much fresher and thicker as compared to the one I ate that day at Sakae Sushi. The price was way more expensive at Sakae Sushi too. It's like RM5.90 for 4 thin pieces of salmon? So not worth it.

Lousy Sashimi

The Gyu Donburi I ordered was quite delicious though. It's something like grilled beef with onions plus Japanese rice. (I am not supposed to eat beef actually :p) But it's not very filling. We ordered Sukiyaki as well. Frankly speaking, that was the suckiest dish. The Shiru - soup was excessively sweet that I had to actually add hot water to dilute it. What nonsense man. I would never dine there again unless I am forced to.

Gyu Donburi

I would rather eat at Murni if I knew the food was going to be that bad. Anyway, I have to find another time to go yumcha with Khy Li. We have been planning to go yumcha since the beginning of the year. Stop delaying already!

Besides, my assignments and homeworks are gradually piling up and turning into a summit. Soon, I won't be able to hang out on weekends but to stay home to accomplish some deforestation projects.

Ok. Have to finish up my macroeconomics and statistics assignment and prepare for the up-coming quizzes now. Ciao.

0 comments:

top