Loading...

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall indeed

Yesterday, I was a little pissed off talking to Desmond after class. He just can't seem to shut his mouth and stop those nonsense of his. Let me give you an example. When I asked him where is he going, he said he is going to see some hot girls. Not only that, almost all my other questions were answered without seriousness in them.

Desmond, can you be more serious when people is talking to you? And whenever I asked him to stop uttering craps, he would laugh at my face saying that I'm a funny guy. Crap. He's just acting like Xian Long's brother.

Anyway, it's just a petty problemo. The main reason I blog is because I went to the curve yesterday! With who? Chuan Chuen of course but Michelle wanted to tag along. So, it's the three of us again watching THE INCREDIBLE HULK. We stop by at McDonald's to have our lunch after queueing up to buy the movie tickets. It was very crowded there. Maybe it's because of Father's Day?


It was undeniable that the movie was great, but I had some unsolved questions in my mind when it ended. For example, "What happened to Blonsky in the end" and "How about Professor Samuel Sterns? Is he going to be like Blonsky because of Bruce's blood dripping on his forehead?". Maybe all those questions will be solved in the next sequel, THE INCREDIBLE HULK 2. Who knows?

Back home, one of the cuckoo clock in my house was being knocked down by my far far away relative because of some carelessness. Fortunately, the cuckoo clock was not badly damaged. So, no worries.

P.S. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all fathers in the world! (in advance) =)

0 comments:

top