Loading...

Tagged by Dickson

Name 5 people you think of right off the top of your head. Don’t read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 5 people. This is a lot funnier if you randomly list the names first. NO CHEATING!!

1. Chuan Chuen
2. Michelle
3. Wei Guan
4. Dickson
5. Ian

1. How did you meet number 1? (Chuan Chuen)
I can vaguely remember how we actually met each other but I know it was during our first year in Yew Ee Kindergarten. We have been studying in the same school for 15 years and we are like brothers. Although he is not studying in HELP University College now with me, yet our friendship has never deteriorated. ;)

2. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your friendship with 1? (Chuan Chuen)
10. Since he is my best friend and we never fight over anything or piss each other off. A good friend like him is really hard to find.

3. How long have you known 4? (Dickson)
Haha. I know Dickson during the orientation day for all ADP students. So it's already 5 months if I did not miscalculate. How can I, right?

4. How do you know number 3? (Wei Guan)
Erm. We were in the same class for three consecutive years. I get to know her during form 3 but I first met her in my piano teacher's house. xD

5. Where is 5? (Ian)
Where's Ian? Where else? Must be dating with Nana somewhere.

6. A fact about number 1. (Chuan Chuen)
He can study for hours and of course play for hours as well.

7. Who is 4 going out with? (Dickson)
He's going out with Shao Nian, I think and hoping to go out with Poh Yee. Am I right? xD

8. What does 1 do for a living? (Chuan Chuen)
Playing online games during the holidays, hardcore studying when exam's around the corner and chatting with girlfriend via handphone everynight?

9. What do you like about number 2? (Michelle)
I can converse with her easily. No restrictions of language :D

10. Do you miss number 5? (Ian)
We meet everyday, except for weekends. Even if we don't meet that often, I'm not supposed to be the one missing him :)

11. Would you live with number 3? (Wei Guan)
Hmm. Why not? Just have to ask for her permission.

12. Would you make out with number 4? (Dickson)
Definitely not. We are not gays.

13. What’s your opinion of number 2? (Michelle)
She's a good friend but we often argue over small matters.

14. What’s your favourite memory with number 5? (Ian)
Playing basketball with the children in the Shelter Home.

15. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out? (Chuan Chuen & Michelle)
It's normal for Chuan Chuen to bring his Girlfriend - Michelle out xD

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5? (Ian)
Not really.

17. Have you slept at 2’s house? (Michelle)
No. Why do I have to sleep at her house? Her house is so near to mine.

18. Do you hang out with 3 alot? (Wei Guan)
Unfortunately not. But we just hang out last Friday :)

19. Who have you known the longest? (Chuan Chuen)
I know him since kindergarten. Is that long enough?

20. How often do you talk to 1? (Chuan Chuen)
I used to talk to him everyday in school. But now, since we are not studying in the same college, I seldom have the chance to meet up with him to have a chat, unless I go to his house on Saturdays.

21. How about 2? (Michelle)
I talk to her when she comes online.

22. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend? (Wei Guan)
Frankly speaking.. Yeap.

23. Would you go out for a date with 5? (Ian)
Definitely. But I don't seem to have the chance. He's fully orientated towards Nana.

24. Do you dream about 2? (Michelle)
Never in my life.

25. What did number 4 do to you that you can never forget? (Dickson)
He took my handphone and camwhored during microeconomics class. My God.

26. What have you done for 1 that the person never forgets? (Chuan Chuen)
We went to China and Korea together during the holidays and sat start cruise to Thailand. What a wonderful experience.

27. Whats 3’s hobby? (Wei Guan)
Err. Shopping?

I tag:
All bloggers.

0 comments:

top