Loading...

Secret Love

a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says,"Is this okay?"
Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston-When you believe (It's a good song to soothe heart broken people xD)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Anna Nalick-Just Breathe (I'm breathing deeply, just walked home from Taman Bahagia)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Gwen Stefani & Akon-The sweet escape (A sweet girl that won't hurt my feelings)

4. How do you feel today?
One Republic-Apologize (Feeling good and proud of my achievements in Macro xD)

5. What is your life's purpose?
Akon-Sorry, Blame it on me (Apologize whenever I'd done something wrong)

6. What is your motto?
Mary J. Blige-Just Fine (Live each day as it comes and do everything just fine)

7.What do your friends think of you?
Fergie-Big Girls Don't Cry (Not a crying baby?)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Christina Aguilera-Fighter (They fight hard and work hard to make my life easier and more comfortable :) Thank you very much)

9. What do you think about very often?
Sean Kingston-Me Love (Just dreamt about that person)

10. What is 2+2?
Maroon 5-Makes Me Wonder (Maths anxiety? Not for me. It's 4.. Duh?)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Hilary Duff-With Love (I think he's in deep love with someone)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Boys Like Girls-The Great Escape (Maybe I should keep it to myself xD)

13. What is your life?
Fall Out Boy-I'm Like a Lawyer With the Way (I'm like a lawyer? Am I?)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Justin Timberlake-What goes around comes around (Totally opposite. Decided not to be an engineer like my father)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Kanye West-Good Life (I wish that I could be there for her every moment)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Alicia Keys-No one (No one except for my wife xD)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Carrie Underwood-Some Hearts

18.What is your hobby/interest?
Chris Brown-Kiss (Kissing people? Sounds weird)

19. What is your biggest fear?
Christina Aguilera-Reflection (Myself)

20. What is your biggest secret?
Linkin Park-What I've Done (Can I tell anybody what I've done?)

21. What do you think of your friends?
Taylor Swift-A place in this world

22. What will you post this as?
Jojo-Secret Love

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
Celine Dion-You and I

Tag:
Everyone who has the interest in doing this crappy but fun tag!

0 comments:

top