Loading...

Tagged AGAIN!!!

Ever kissed anyone older than 30?
Never except for my parents and grandparents.

Is your boyfriend or girlfriend a pain in the ass?
Erm. Pass.. (no girlfriend xD) But I do hope that my future girlfriend wouldn't be a pain in my ass..

Do you like the color green?
A little, that's why I chose Green as my blog's skin color. Green color is good for eyesight too :)

Are you in a relationship?
Nope.

Ever eaten soap?
I remember trying it out of curiosity when I was young. Surprisingly, it tasted sweet :)

Do you miss anyone?
Duuuhhh.. Obviouslyyyy...

Is there some place you would like to visit?
European countries!!!

Have you ever fell into a mud puddle?
A few times while playing some sports. But I remember falling backwards, not forward.

What song are you listening to?
Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston-When You Believe. "I think it's an inspiring song"

What are you scared of?
Little insects.

What's your favorite non-alcoholic beverage?
Water? :)

Favorite alcoholic beverage?
None. Hate the taste. Yucks.

Do you own anything from American Eagle?
Nope. What's that anyway?

If you could own a monkey, would you?
No, what for? I don't even own a dog or a cat or anything. But I would really like to own a puppy :)

Do you regret anything?
For what I'd done wrong in the past and not having the courage to confess.

What are you excited about?
Hanging out with my friends and watching the latest movie?

Are you an artist?
A little I guess. I attended art classes before xD

Do you have an addiction?
Games..

What you did for the last 2 days?
Lazing around doing nothing.

What did you do last weekend?
Went out with Chuan Chuen and Michelle to The Curve and watched The Incredible Hulk :) Great movie.

Favorite swear word?
Censored.

Who do you love?
Those people who love me.

Do you still love your latest ex?
Pass again. I have no exes :)

Ever regret breaking up with someone?
Have not experience it just yet.

Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
Yea, of course. Who doesn't?

What are you doing tomorrow?
College.

What are you wearing right now?
Short pants and a Winnie the Pooh shirt xD

Do you like anyone?
Yeap.

Do you like to cuddle?
Erm.. Depends.

Do you like your first name?
No. It sounds like a girl's name :(

Do you want summer vacation?
Of course.

If you took a drug test would you pass it?
Definitely.

When is your saddest day in your life?
The day I hurt someone close to me.

When was the last time you told someone you love them?
Long long time ago.

Who was the last person to tell you I love you?
My mom?

Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
I can't remember anything about that.

Quick, think of a quote from a song?
Please, celebrate me home..

What was the last thing you bought?
Indo mee goreng xD

Do you smoke cigarettes?
Never in my life. Dickson's lying about this question xD

Tag:
Anybody..

0 comments:

top