Loading...

A dream that never fades

Wonder how we got into that little wooden cottage,
Eight doors away from her father's.
It was during a dark freezing snowy winter that,
Grizzly bears had to hibernate in their caves.
Unaffected by the extreme weather,
All of us were having fun beside the little fire place.
Never realising it later that only both of us were left alone.
In reality we seemingly were,
Luckless, it was merely a dream that did not last for long.
Occasions when we frolicked in that cottage of memories were unforgettable,
Very much as well the moment I hugged you tightly in my arms,
Ensuring never to leave you ever again.
Your beauty shall never fade as I behold,
Over and over again but never get bored of,
Until someday I believe that my care for you shall be surfaced.

0 comments:

top