Loading...

Taylor Swift or Jon Schmidt

I somehow find some of Taylor Swift’s songs repulsive and I couldn’t seem to be able to figure out the justifications for it. Maybe part of it was due to my sister’s previous addiction for her songs, especially “Teardrops on My Guitar.” She would repeat it over and over again, hum and sing the song with or without the earphones plugged into her ears. You wouldn’t want to have a first-hand experience on that because it’s far more worse than just “Drag me to Hell!” It’s more of “Drag me to the Lowest Level of Hell – FINALE (Burn and Die and never come back up kinda thing)!”

Taylor Swift became more of a disaster than a singer to me. Whenever her songs were being aired, I would definitely reach for the buttons or knobs. Yes, she turned me right off!

So this day, my sister beseeched me to download a video from Youtube. Previously, I told her my computer could download videos from that site because of the Download Helper I installed in my notebook. I agreed to give her a helping hand until I saw what she was planning to do, my mind blasted off to a 180 degrees change! The title says, “Love Story (Taylor Swift)!” I was wondering, why on earth does she want to download the video when I don’t see any necessities to it? It just peeved me because I’ve heard enough of that song already!

Well, I re-considered helping after she told me this one would be way different from the MV of Love Story. Indeed! The whole video, I must admit, was mind-blowing! Jon Schmidt was so awesome that my entire anatomy was tingling with excitement and I had Goosebumps all over my hands throughout the 8 minutes video! It was just so overwhelming! Just listen to it if you are a music-lover! No regrets!

0 comments:

top