Loading...

Seriously..

..Seriously, seriously. It has been 12 hours now since I started thinking of it. And I have not figured anything out, things are still left un-sorted! I've been literally foraging everywhere for some leftover "breadcrumbs" but I found none! Actually I did found some, but it's so minute in size that I doubted it's related to what I'm searching for.

This morning, I woke up feeling groggy. Maybe it's because of the stress that was flung onto me the night before. When I was preparing for college, those issues couldn't stop bothering me. While all that was happening, I was trying to get my emotions right because I think they are rather irrelevant and out of place.

Suddenly, all that excitement I have been feeling lately, faded, just like pink mist - One shot in the head and you got it all. A few minutes passed. Staring into the screen, I contemplate my fate, or maybe I am trying to, as I solidify my thoughts. By now, I should be hiding at one corner of this room and start weeping? Or should I be grimacing as I walk around college?

Ironically, I did none of it. It's normal that people don't usually project their inner thoughts/emotions on their faces, but I usually do, somehow. So it's rather abnormal for me to not show it today, but at least I'm putting up some hints, which I should not be doing? Weird.

If I were to continue with this unnecessary ranting, I might stand a chance to bore you to death. Or baffle you into billion bits and pieces. Then I would be charged under whatever section that is for committing crimes I did not actually commit. So, I think I shall put a halt to this now before things get any worse.

Cheers! =)

0 comments:

top