Loading...

A Comprehensible Affection

 
Goes perfectly with Declan Galbraith’s Twinkle Little Star. =)

I’m right here while you are there,Teddy Bear

Nothing could I do but to stare.

This loneliness I couldn’t forever bear,

As everyday seems like a creepy nightmare.

When you fall into silent despair,

I was worried sick for you I swear,

Feeling hurt as apart your heart tear,

Because for you very much I care.

But never once you want to share,

As you hide it all up the wooden stairs.

Desperate to help but ask I wouldn’t dare,

As it might upset you more that I scare.

Your heart, when would you bare?

All I hope for is a smile that’s fair.

Could that be possible If I bring you up in the air?

Or should I just sit still on a chair,

Pray silently for all would eventually be under you care?

The moments you have problems I wish to be rare,

And happiness I hope could be bought by millionaire.

But all I could do now is to stop and stare,

Hoping that comfort would be brought about by my teddy bear.

0 comments:

top