Loading...

Rainbows after the rain

Tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box or anyway that he/she has been tagged.

1. What is it that bothers you the most?
"Shipwrecks." I'm talking about shattered friendships here.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Listening to music. I don't mean all those hard rock or any other musics that can blast your every single brain cells into smaller bits. I love soothing songs. They calm me down everytime I listen to them :)

3. What kind of news do you read?
Definitely not political news. They are so confusing and irritating, especially Malaysia's political news. No thank you. My favourite is still the business and economics section.

4. What is your ultimate wish?
I wish to get to know every single person in this world!

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
I'm not sure. You should observe and answer this question for me.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Of course not! I'll be so hungry! I cannot even stand not eating for half a day!

7. Are you afraid of pain?
Hmm.. Depends on the kind of pain. Physical? Nope, not really. Mental? It hurts a lot.

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
Answering more of these questions. Interesting..

9. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Depends.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Friendly, outgoing, active.

11. What is your 5 most passionate thing at this moment?
Listening to musics, chatting, hanging out, watching movies, and singing!

12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Nothing.

13. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Potato! Hey, you can make the potato into chips too :)

14. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
I'll choose happy of course. What's the point being rich and not being able to enjoy your life to the fullest?

15. What's your plan now?
Chill up a bit.

16. How do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Graduated?

17. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Gifted with such fortunate life that not everyone could get. I'm proud to be my parents' son :)

18. If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
All the memories that I had in this current world :)

19. Use one word to describe yourself.
Special.

I tag 8 people in your list. *Hey, they asked me to! Refer to the first sentence of this post.*

0 comments:

top