Loading...

Appreciation

The black antique grandfather clock hanging in the living room strikes 12. There was an almost deafening silence in the house that the chiming of its bell could be heard audibly.

For the past 20 minutes, I sat in front of the computer, hearing nothing but gunshots and the cocking of revolvers. Peering down at my Swatch, the needles were indeed positioned vertically, pointing at the number 12.

Reluctant to go to bed, I walked on, soon to realize that bloodshed awaits me at the other side of the wall.

"The night is still young," I always told myself. Nevertheless, if this continues, my health will be in great danger.

Expecting another dull and unexciting day to come, I preferred lying down on my warm single bed every morning, letting 1/5 of the day to slip away.

Yesterday, I went to SS2 with Khy Li, bringing along my sister with me. Sat down at Hailam Kopitiam, ordered drinks and chatted. It's yumcha, as we called it. I shined brightly that day, you get what I mean. 2 hours flew away just like that.

This morning, my mom came into the house, holding a pile of letters while she called out for me.

As expected, I got a letter from my friend, Michelle. It was only 2 days ago when she asked for my house address.

I still have the first package received from you in 2006 with me. Thanks a lot. Appreciate it.

Two years later, today. I receive something from you again, but I have not sent you even a single letter. Sorry. SMS can? xD

A Christmas tree from Michelle, counting down the days for Christmas :) Thanks again

0 comments:

top