Loading...

FAMILY

Staring into the blank space in the middle of the night,
Listening to the music as the sound waves propagated into my ear canal.
Wonderful memories flushed into my mind uncontrollably,
Filling my lungs with satisfaction and nostalgia instantaneously.

Reminiscing more of my past events excavated some bad remembrances.
Looking thoughtfully at the wrongdoings i had brought about,
I realized how irrational I was when it comes to making decisions,
Messing things up when they were supposed to have happy endings.

Gazing at the swaying pendulum of the grandfather clock,
I noticed time is running out as the ticking clock beats my heart rapidly.
Adjusting the complications have become gradually impossible,
But I believe that this broken bridge could still be mended.

With much perseverance I need, as well as the guidance and aid from you,
Letting you down I shall not as I strive hard to better myself unceasingly.
I shall never stop loving and appreciating you,
Until the day when the earth stood still before all sons of God.

0 comments:

top