Loading...

Dazzled

You should watch the beauty of Ving Tsun being performed by Donnie Yen, acting as Master IP Man in the movie - ip man.

The Chinese Kung Fu - Ving Tsun that is best used in close combat focuses not only on great speed, but also on softness and power.

I highly recommend this movie to you guys if there're more boring days ahead of you. I can guarantee that the movie will be worth watching, even more than once. Unless you have no interest at all in Kung Fu movies.

The fighting scenes from ip man have been replaying in my mind ever since the movie ended. I even compared Master Ip Man's kung fu with Frank Martin's fighting style in Transporter 3. Obviously, Chinese kung fu is better.

Seriously, ip man probably is the best kung fu film ever produced.

And yup, I watched Transporter 3 today as well. I admit that I'm a movie mania, but am far from being extreme.

The movie is just okay to me and it's not as good as the first one. Don't bother watching it. Watch ip man instead :)

Well, what a day indeed.

Tata~

Sean

0 comments:

top