Loading...

What's my favourite class?

Back in Aichi Kosei Nenkin Kaikan, if you have forgotten what that is.. It's the National Norikura Youth Friendship Center, the place where we stayed overnight for 2 days in Takayama. We were explained all the rules and regulations as they were not to be violated when we were there. We had to make our own beds, wash our own plates, sweep the floor, clean the toilets, etc. Tiring.. Then, there was a fitting session. Of what? Ski wear of course. We tried on the ski boots, ski gloves, wind blocker for the next day's skiing class!!! Man, I really love skiing. We were thought how to ski by the ski instructors, which I already knew how. I skiied once when I went to Korea in 2006 during Chinese New Year with FCC. As such, I skiied like a.. pro *ahem* when we tried skiing on the beginner's area. My group's instructor said I can be a ski instructor too. What can I do? This is called talent right? *ahem* *ahem* again. After lunch, the instructors brought us to a "prower" skiing zone. Not all of us went to ski there. A lot of them chickened out. What a waste. It was a great experience although there were mishaps. Many of them fell because the slope was too steep. I didn't fall of course. *ahem* *ahem* again. After reaching the foot of the mountain, yea we skiied from a mountain top, we sat cable car back to the top. It was fun and time passed by faster especially when we were having fun. Here are some pics I took..

Enjoying the snow..


The so-called beginner's hill..

Me skiing without using the sticks..

Japanese..

Skiing, skiing and skiing..
Beautiful sceneries from the mountain top

This was where we skiied..

Me and Vivianne

Han Liang, Me, Edward and Joel..

0 comments:

top